Lots for sale and warehouses for sale

We are the size of your industry!

We offer you lots and warehouses for sale and rent that fit the needs of your business, thanks to our strategic location, logistical and operational ease. 

We have +8 hectares for construction with an occupancy rate of 75% (footprint of the second floor roofed warehouse), the remaining 25% is for loading docks, parking, power transformers, boilers and open storage.

Building height: 15 and 22.5 metres.

We are experts in lots for sale, in addition, we have warehouses for rent and warehouses for sale added to the benefit of the free regime.

Mosquera Free Trade Zone

What will you get for buying lots with Zona Franca de Occidente?

Here we tell you about it:

- All-inclusive administration fee.
- 15% income tax savings
- VAT exemption on domestic purchases
- Highly competitive energy costs.
- ICA exemption 8-10 years

Wineries

What will you get for acquiring warehouses for sale in Zona Franca de Occidente?

Here we tell you about it:

- All-inclusive administration fee.
- 15% income tax savings
- VAT exemption on domestic purchases
- Highly competitive energy costs.
- ICA exemption 8-10 years

Cartagena

What will you get for buying lots for sale available in Zona Franca Cartagena?

Here we tell you

- 80% exemption on property tax for 10 years.
- 15% income tax savings
- VAT exemption on domestic purchases
- Energetic capacity 27 MVA
- ICA exemption for up to 10 years.

Location

How to get to
Zona Franca Mosquera?

Get personalized advice now!

Leave us your details if you would like more information about our services.

WhatsApp